Turning 65 Soon?
Now is the time to take charge of your health.
Did you know?
As you approach your 65th birthday, it's important to learn about Medicare, the different health plans that work with Medicare and how the right plan can work best for you.
In short, Medicare is health insurance provided by the federal government for people age 65 or older, people with certain disabilities and people with End Stage Renal Disease.
Whether you are turning 65 soon or are new to Medicare, be sure to choose a plan that offers the WellMed doctor network. We’ve been helping older adults feel their best for more than 30 years. Our health care approach is tailored for people turning 65 or new to Medicare.
What’s different about WellMed?
- Personalized, primary care with access to specialists who share the WellMed care philosophy.
- Same-day appointments available when necessary, so you can get care as soon as you need it.
- 24/7 support including online clinicians, so you can always reach someone from your clinic.
- In-person, curbside or online video appointments so you have a choice of how you access your care.
There are several ways to learn about your Medicare coverage options:
- Visit www.medicare.gov (Opens in new window) or call
- Contact Medicare Advantage health plans for information about their plans.
- Speak with a licensed insurance agent.
- Attend a Medicare sales meeting hosted by a licensed insurance agent. WellMed has monthly meetings that fill up quickly, so plan to attend about six months before you turn 65.
Get connected with WellMed